Aug 21, 2011

:'(

One of our two birds escaped from the cage today, and sat on the street. By the time we got there a stray cat had eaten her! I can't stop crying :'( Her mate is chirping for her again and again. What is he feeling now? Sorrow? Fear?

There's a verse in the Qur'an that goes like this; bismillah alrahman alraheem: {And there is no creature on [or within] the earth or bird that flies with its wings except [that they are] communities like you. We have not neglected in the Register a thing. Then unto their Lord they will be gathered.} (Qur'an 6:38)

They're communities like us? Does that mean he's going to be devastated? :'( I just can't stop crying ya Allah! Some people might think am silly crying over a bird while there are kids and women being killed and families separated in this world, but I can cry for these two birds too! Because good treatment in Islam is for both humans and animals! And when I see a sad creature not knowing that his mate had just died...it's heartbreaking! :'(

The white one is who died, and the one behind her is who's left :'(

13 comments:

  1. awwww :'( that's really sad. will you find a new one for him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad =( Im a huge animal lover and I truly believe losing our pets is like losing a loved one. Animals mourn, just like people but in their own ways. I have even heard that elephants bury their dead and mourn for them subhanaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, I understand your hurt. It's normal to feel sad - Turn to God and ask him to ease the pain and to give you comfort. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aasiyah yes it certainly is! :'( alhamdulelah my mom and I immediately went out for search of one, but we found most of the pet stores closed coz it was early...we kept searching till we found one open and we got a bird that looks almost like the old one....I hope they get along easily!

    @Rene subhanallah! Yes it truly is sad to see loss, both for humans and animals :(

    @Marie inshaAllah! Thank you dearest sister xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, check an award for you over there: http://wwwwritingvibe.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive, you pulled attention towards a beautiful point... a Beautiful verse.... :)
    Visit my blog--> Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like birds in cage .They freak me out .

    Your new follower.

    Follow each other .

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Marie thank you soooo much for the sweet award! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Asma thank you! I like ur blog and am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Rose thank you again for the sweet award! xxxxxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Izdiher I dont like them in cages coz I'd rather see them free ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. excellent work,i really like your post,hope you will join my blog too.

    ReplyDelete