Jul 31, 2011

♥ My Lovely Mother ♥

Dearest Mother,


I love you so much! I love your tenderness, passion, personality and big heart! Thank you for everything, thank you for always being there for me, helping me, loving me, showing me how to be strong, guiding me. Thank you for making me what I am today! I remember the many moments you turned my frown upside down, you listened to my complaints with patience, listened to my detailed description of how my day had gone while taking the time to comment as I talked. The moments when you gave your best to make me happy, to give me everything I need and more! I remember your encouraging words telling me to follow my dreams! Mom, I can never imagine a life without you! You're everything to me!
You're my shelter on rainy days, my safety place away from thunder. You're my best friend and close sister. Your arms around me give me such a feeling of security! I can't imagine how I will feel like when I have to leave..to a new home, a new life with my husband...become independent with responsibilities...live under a different roof than the one you're under.
You're such an inspiration to me! How patient you are, how strong you are, how wise you are, how sweet and caring, loving and tender!
I know one thing is for sure, you're the greatest mom anyone can ever ask for or have! I pray God to keep you safe for me, to grant you a happy and comfortable life in this world, and the highest of places in Jannah! Ameen!

I love you, I love you so much!


Your eldest daughter, ever so thankful for having you,
Dana QK

Picture from Google Search...not taken by me

No comments:

Post a Comment